Tuesday, Dec 13th, 2011
Beauty How To | Newspaper Print Nails
Extra, extra read all about it! These nails are creative and definite reading material. It beats paying salon prices to paint words or pictures on your nails. Plus, you can choose content from your favorite article, work of writing, or even a comic book strip! Here’s how you do it
- 1 Small glass
- Rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 10 Strips of newspaper (big enough to cover each nail)
- Any light colored nail polish (whites and pastels work best)
- Clear top coat polish
- Polish your nails with your desired coats and let dry
- Pour some rubbing alcohol/vodka in the small glass
- Dip your (dried) nail in the rubbing alcohol/vodka (make sure you wet whole nail)
- Place and press a strip of the newspaper on your nail and hold firmly but careful for 30 seconds. (do NOT Move the strip around)
- Remove strip and repeat on each nail or a select few nails if desired
- Finally, polish your nails with a good clear top coat to seal the deal.
Let us know how your newspaper nails turned out!