Kanye West has just released the official music video for his latest track, 'Bound 2.' The sultry video… [more]
Singer LeToya Luckett is really opening up in the 6th episode of her "Life, Love, and Music" webisode… [more]
Actress Kate Hudson is covering the December 2013/January 2014 issues of Harper's Bazaar magazine! Inside,… [more]
Singer Miley Cyrus is covering the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine! The 'We Can't Stop' singer… [more]
Kim Kardashian is the cover girl for the Fall 2013 issue of CR Fashion Book, a new magazine by former… [more]
Kanye West has just released the official music video for his latest track, ‘Bound 2.’...
This week’s must-wear look incorporates a billowy blouse paired with skinny jeans for balance! Check...
Relationships at any age can be tricky. You want to believe in the fairy-tale romance, but...
By |Darryl Dwayne The lights are dimly lit and soft music is playing through the...
On Thanksgiving, you probably ate enough to last you through Thanksgiving 2013! Now that we’re all stuffed–and...
On Thanksgiving, you probably ate enough to last you through Thanksgiving 2013! Now that we’re all stuffed–and will probably be eating leftovers for the next week and half–it’s time to ask the question: What holiday foods are actually healthy and good for me? These tips are sweet nutritional deals that are definitely a helpful bargain to your waistline for the holiday season. Read more…
1. Do your research. Certain websites— we like theblackfriday.com and 2011blackfridayads.com— scan all of the circulars for you and post the deals. If you log on to these sites, you can easily map out what stores you want to hit early in the morning. Some sales already being buzzed about:
- 40% off everything at Express untill noon.
- HP Photosmart wireless printer $49.90, down from $149.98 at Staples
- Vivitar digital camera $49.99 down from $129.99 at Kohls.
2. Pay in plastic. Plenty of credit cards (think Mastercard, Visa, and Amex) have price protection policies, which means they’ll offer a refund if an item’s price is lowered within a certain timeframe of when you purchased it. All you have to do is fill out some paperwork for them, showing that the cost of what you bought went down. To cash in, call your card company now, ask if they offer protection for Black Friday prices (some don’t, so checking is key). Then scope out circulars for the best Black Friday deals. Head to the store now and buy it so you can spend Friday morning in the cozy comfort of your jammies.
3. Stay up late on Turkey Day. This year, major retailers like Macy’s, Kohl’s, Target, and Best Buy are opening at midnight instead of the ass-crack of dawn, meaning you can get your goods before the morning rush.
4. Make a plan. The big box stores that are outside a city center are less likely to be as mobbed so consider heading a little bit out of town. Another idea: Go in a group, and send two people to each store with everyone’s list. Stay in touch via text, and then at the end of the shopping excursion, meet for lunch to divvy everthing up.
5. Bring circulars to other stores. Say there’s a hot price on a TV at Target, but your best friend dragged you to Best Buy. Bring along the Target flyer— even a snapped photo of it on your phone will do. Many retailers will match the price for the different store.
6. Follow your favorites. Become FB friends with the stores you like best, or follow them on Twitter. This year many spots will be sending out last-minute deals and coupons via social media. Read more…
Kanye West has just released the official music video for his latest track, ‘Bound 2.’ The sultry video features fiancee Kim Kardashian as she straddles him on a motorcycle throughout the entire vid. Check it out below!
Alright now….! Kanye premiered the video this morning on the Ellen DeGeneres talk show. During the episode, he also reveleaed how in love he his with the KUWTK star:
“She’s an important person that when I was at my lowest moments I could get on the phone with her. She would make me feel like I was here for a reason and I had something to say, and just support me through that. It’s incredible to have a woman like that, that you know is not using you for money. I just have to word it like that because once you become like a multi-millionaire there’s a certain type of women out there that they go for that, and they’ll put on the whole act and everything. But to have someone that’s, you know, has their own s— . . . And her personality is so calming. And I don’t know if that’s the way people would describe my personality so…”I don’t know if I can express it enough. It’s almost like people make fun of me for how in love I actually am . . . I just think people are just so cool with their approach to things. And also I’m trying to avoid the jump-up-on-the-couch moment. But, yeah, it’s just . . . it’s good.”
Kim and Kanye are set to wed sometime next summer.
Braids are awesome because they look gorgeous no matter how flawed they are. In fact, they’re even cuter when you make them look beachy, with pieces falling out here and there. A side swept braid can be done in under a minute, and you don’t need freshly washed hair to pull it off. Read more…
Singer LeToya Luckett is really opening up in the 6th episode of her “Life, Love, and Music” webisode series. In this episode, the singer turned actress talks about hanging on to emotional damage while trying to balance her career. Check it out below.
Love the fact that most women can relate to this struggle!
Relationships at any age can be tricky. You want to believe in the fairy-tale romance, but you’re just not seeing it. Or, perhaps, you just like the comfort of the situation you’re in. No matter what, if you’re unhappy for multiple reasons, staying in a dead relationship can be draining. Fall into that category? Check out what The Date Report says as to why you’re staying in a relationship you no longer want to be in.
By Tasha Turnbull | Fitness Expert
There is no way we can go through the fall season without having a hearty bowl of chili. Our chili this season is packed with plenty of spice and flavor. We ditched the meat to save us some calories and added in some veggies to give us more nutrients this time around. Our vegetarian chili is filled with plenty of flavor, spice, and heartiness that would be a perfect meal for lunch or dinner. If you are not too keen on leftovers, you can freeze the chili and enjoy up to a month later. For recipe information, check after the break. Read more…
Actress Kate Hudson is covering the December 2013/January 2014 issues of Harper’s Bazaar magazine! Inside, the gorgeous mother opens up about borrowing designer clothes, keeping an active lifestyle, and her favorite red carpet moments.
On high-end clothing:
“People think we own all these dresses. But we borrow them. I can’t afford to buy that stuff. There are certain things I splurge on, but it’s very rare, especially when you have two kids and school tuition. I’m not a big high-end fashion shopper. I wish I could but the truth is things are just so expensive. Before Isabel Marant was a million dollars and famous, I used to go to her store in Paris and go crazy, it was so affordable.”
On staying active:
“It really is a vital part of my day in terms of energy. And I mean just by putting a sports bra on. Then maybe you’ll do something. Even if it’s a few squats in the backyard and back to the couch.”
See Kate’s gorgeous Harper’s Bazaar spread and read more excerpts after the break! Read more…
By |Darryl Dwayne
The lights are dimly lit and soft music is playing through the Bose sound system. The smell of soft lavender and vanilla fill the room, possibly Vera Wang Princess or Hypnoses. The gentlemen caller sits down with his bottle of wine excited to start his night of debauchery and senseless mind numbing sex. His date’s voice yells from the back…“get comfortable, I will be out in a min!” The young man’s phone rings and when he sees that it’s his fiancée, he quickly presses ignore without a second thought and places his phone back in his jacket pocket. His date announces she’s coming down and he anxiously awaits and surprise, surprise, it’s not who he expected! The person standing before him has him pretty shook and way more scared than “To Catch A Predator’s ost Chris Hansen could ever make him! Read more…